Thursday, September 30, 2010



I'm so excited for all the new products that are starting to hit the shelves! Many companies have already came out with their holiday sets. Before we know it, we're all going to be shopping for holiday gifts once again. The amazing part is that now is a great time to get many of your favorites at promotional prices or in value sets!
Naturally the Tarte holiday sets were on the top of my list. I did manage to briefly look at their Treasure Chest & the holiday lipgloss set and they looked awesome. Of course I'll have to do a detailed follow up. It's only a matter of time before they make their way into my make up collection. ;)
Now is also a great time if you're shopping for a Clarisonic like me. Most of the new packages come with free products. For those that are not familiar with the Clarisonic, it is a professional-grade skincare brush that can be used on a daily basis to clean the skin. Here are some of benefits:it cleans 6 times better than traditional methods
  • allows skincare products to absorb better
  • reduces the size of pores
The Clarisonic is great for all skin types. The gentle brush moves back and forth 300 times per second! If used daily, the brush needs to be replaced every 3 months. Some people experience dry skin or breakouts within the first 2 weeks of use but after the first month the results make up for it. I've heard amazing stories and I can't wait to use this product! =)
I also can't wait to see all the new products from Super, which is the new line from Perricone MD. Perricone products have certainly been popular and his new line seems great. All the products are packed with antioxidants and it seems to be marketed towards younger consumers. Dr. Perricone has also written several books, for those interested. ;)

There are also a few new fragrances that might be worth looking at. It's an exciting time of year, in terms of product selection. The trick is to get to it all before it's gone! I noticed that almost every brand has something new to offer this month. I'll make sure to get a closer look at the new Tarte products too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment