Thursday, November 11, 2010

My favorites


Naturally, there are a million products that I am addicted to. I want to share some of them with you guys. Obviously there was no way for me to include all of them but here are some of my must haves. =) I'll be sure to add on others in upcoming posts. I also plan to blog about my favorite skincare products so stay tuned. ;]

Foundation:

For oily skin:
The coverage is really good and it makes skin look flawless.

For dry skin:
I personally love this foundation. It's hydrating, brightening and anti-aging.

Primer:
This is a mineral primer which basically waterproofs all your makeup. It's also made to calm any redness caused by rosacea, acne or anything of that sort.

I love how moisturizing this primer is & it smells great! It contains vitamin e, which helps to calm redness. 


Mascara:
This mascara separates every lash & makes them very long.


Concealer:

For dark circles:
The pink helps to cover dark circles, while this concealer is actually proven to reduce puffiness with use.

Eyeshadow:

For everyday:Tarte
They look pretty without going over the top.


For a special occasion: Urban Decay
These have a lot of pigment & give a more vibrant look.

Eyeliner:

I love how precise this eyeliner is! It's easy to work with & waterproof so you never have to worry about smudging. =)

These pencils are soft which makes them easy to work with. They're also waterproof and come in a variety of colors.


Setting powder:

Most setting powders just contain silica, but this one has other ingredients that help to nourish the skin. This powder can be used on top of foundation, eyeshadow and even lipstick!


xoxo
ENJOY!

1 comment: