Sunday, December 19, 2010

Attention last minute shoppers! =)

So, I've been super busy with studying for finals and work, but I decided to take a quick break and take my mind off accounting for a bit.=)

Here is a list of a few last minute gift ideas/stocking stuffers for the beauty junkie in your life. =)

$20 & under:

Pacifica has mini versions of their amazing body butters available for only $5. They also have matching mini shower gels for the same price. They're available at Sephora.

 The Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler is one of my favorite products. Right now you can get it for just $15, and it comes with a free sample of their Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara.
Kate Somerville Exfolikate is available in a mini size for just $19. I am addicted to this product and amazingly enough it's great for all skin types.

The Philosophy Gingerbread House is one of the cutest gifts I've seen around. It's currently on sale in Sephora for only $15. It contains two shower gels (which can also be used as bubble bath or shampoo). Super cute and an amazing value.

The Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie is one of my must haves for dry hair. This product is all natural and filled with essential oils that hydrate the hair. It's available at Sephora, for $20.

The Tarte Frxtion is a really great product to have around, especially in the winter time when our lips get super dry. One side of the product contains a sugar scrub to exfoliate the lips, while the other side is a moisturizing balm. The best part is that it's natural and available at your local Sephora for $15.

Sephora Collection body butters are a must have considering that they're all 50% off! All the scents are only $8 each. My personal favorite is the coconut, but they're definitely worth taking a look at.


The Full Thickening Cream from Living Proof is one of my absolute favorite styling products. The smallest size is available for $14, but it lasts a long time because you really don't need a lot. I just got the full set (including the shampoo and conditioner) so I will be sure to post a review very soon. ;)



I'm obsessed with peppermint scented foot care products and this is definitely a favorite of mine. This foot scrub is available at The Body Shop for $14, but is most definitely worth the money.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment