Friday, December 3, 2010

I can't think of anything prettier than long, healthy eyelashes! For me, mascara is a must have no matter what. Pretty eyelashes can instantly make you look more awake. I find that everyone loves a different mascara, which is typically based on your natural lashes. I have pretty average lashes in length and thickness but I can't go on without my eyelash curler!

Here is my favorite:
Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler-$15 (Sephora)

My lashes will not curl without this product. I love it!

If you're a mascara lover like me, you could choose to invest in this mascara sampler of Sephora favorites, which includes the Tarte Picture Perfect eyelash curler. The set contains 10 deluxe mascara samples and one eyelash curler.
Sephora Favorites Lashstash Mascara Deluxe Sampler-$40 (Sephora)


On a whole different note, I recently got to try an amazing Carol's Daughter product & I'm in love!! This is an absolute must have for anyone with dry, damaged hair. My hair is actually healthier now than it's been in a long time but I try to take very good care of it and I must say that this product is one of the best conditioners I have ever used. 
Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie-$20 (Sephora)

I have fine to normal hair and I use this as my conditioner in the shower. It can be used as a deep treatment for 5-15 minutes instead. After using this product my hair feels hydrated and soft, but not greasy. Definitely worth trying. ;)

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. cool blog !!! i follow you and I hope you follow me =) kiss kiss ALE

    http://littleblondieinrome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete