Sunday, April 4, 2010


I hope everyone had a happy easter!


The weather is finally getting better but unfortunately my spring break is over. With the season changing I've been updating my skincare routine. It's time to upgrade that SPF. =P


I had a great easter (and a much needed day off). I actually finally got a chance to relax and read some magazines. I don't usually buy Glamour and Lucky but I figured I'd give them a shot. I was pleasantly surprised because the articles in Glamour magazine were much better than I remembered them to be. Lucky had way too many ads for my liking. I read the whole issue in about 30 minutes!

Lastly, here is my latest obsession.
They come in several colors which are great for spring. These stains are so moisturizing and they last a long time. (Sephora, $24)
Lots of love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment