Saturday, May 15, 2010

"I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if one day you wake up and find you're not, I hope you'll have the courage to change it."

"Don't let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big."

I've been so busy with finals and work, luckily I only have one final left. =)
It just proves that chocolate will get you through anything.

I love how cute that scarf is.

I've been exhausted from staying up late studying and waking up early. I recently found and eye cream that I fell in love with.It really helps to brighten up the eye area.Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Cream ($38, Sephora)


I just bought Kelly Cutrone's book. I can't wait to read it, it looks interesting.

With my busy schedule and love for sunscreen my skin looked really pale so I decided to invest in a self tanner. I have used the Jergens lotion before but I hated how heavy it felt. I ended up getting the Jergens Natural Glow foaming moisturizer [$9] which works great. It doesn't feel heavy at all. The only safe tan is a fake one. ;]






1 comment: