Friday, May 28, 2010



So I finished reading Kelly Cutrone's book within less than 24 hours, which is highly unusual for me. I loved the book. It was so inspiring and sort of helped me to understand her behavior. I highly recommend it.


Since I'm done with school I've been spending a lot of time playing with my neighbor's daughter. She recently turned one and she's the cutest little thing. =)



I'm looking forward to seeing Sex & the City 2. I love how gorgeous Sarah Jessica Parker always looks. I wish my hair was like hers! =]



I finally got a chance to switch my room up a bit. It's so much more convenient now. I love to decorate my room and I get sick of things quickly so the few changes I made are refreshing to say the least. I'm still working on a few things, but all the major work is done (thanks Ikea lol).

I can't believe that my nieces will be here in 3 weeks. So exciting! =)


My random survey =)


How many siblings do you have?

Just one sister


Who is your best friend?

My boyfriend. He's always the first one to be there for me and the first one I run to when I'm upset.


What is your favorite movie?

I have a lot but I love the movie Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.


What is your guilty pleasure?

CSI New York. Enough said. =)


What is your favorite snack?

Pretzel m&m's are pretty awesome.


Where do you work?

Sephora


What is your favorite store?

When it comes to clothing, it's American Eagle. Cute, comfy and affordable. Love it. =)


What is your favorite make up item?

Tough one... Would probably have to say mascara just because it transforms your eyes.


What is your favorite food?

No way I could decide lol.


What is your worst habit?

Eating too much junk food.


What was your favorite childhood show?

The Smurfs & I'm still obsessed haha.


When is your birthday?

September 11th.


What is the last song you heard?

Walk on water by Milk Inc.


What do you hope to be in 5 years?

Happy.


What is one thing you are looking forward to?

Going to Pennsylvania with my boyfriend & nieces on June 24th.


How many kids do you want to have?

Two would be nice. =)


What keeps you motivated in life?

The people I love, music and my goals.


What is your favorite fragrance?

Right now it's Chloe, because it's so chic and sophisticated.


I hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend!


1 comment: