Friday, September 10, 2010



So getting used to full days at school again has definitely been a process. My work schedule is always changing so I've been exhausted.On a brighter note my birthday is tomorrow! =) I can't believe how quickly this past year past by. I'm so thankful for all the amazing people I have in my life & I don't know where I would be without them. Luckily for me I get to spend time with them tomorrow at my birthday party! =)

It's been a long week filled with a lot of things that went wrong but I'm just excited for tomorrow. What could be better than tons of food, friends, family & birthday cake? =)

That's a picture from my last birthday party. I've been having trouble finding a cake that I'd be happy with for tomorrow. Last year my cake looked really cute. It had smurfette on it with a bunch of daisies. The smurfs used to be my favorite show as a kid so I loved it. =)

"Sto lat" means 100 years in polish. The person who made me the cake looked it up & put it on the cake. People in Poland typically sing that instead of happy birthday so it was a cute idea.


I've been thinking of going back to a lighter hair color by the time next summer comes around & everyone seems to have a different opinion which doesn't make the decision any easier. =P

"The key is to trust people to be who they are, not who we want them to be."

Sunday is going to be part 2 of my birthday celebration. I'll make sure I post pictures! =)


Some of these pictures were taken from other sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment