Monday, August 16, 2010



So I made it a point not to blog through most of the summer. This summer has been a very emotional one, yet nothing short of amazing. I loved spending time with my nieces and although I knew it was time for them to leave I didn't want to watch them go. I worked less which allowed me to spend more time with the people I love the most. I c
an't believe how quickly time flew by. I spent four days in Pennsylvania last week and it seemed to be exactly what I needed- a break from Staten Island. It's been one full day since I came back and I'm already ready to go back. :D

Magda's birthday party back in June. =)

With Gaby at Fort Wadsworth

It's going to be a busy week for me between work, freshmen seminar & Matt's birthday but I'm excited. I can't believe it's almost time to go back to school.

It looks like I'm going to spend the rest of my night watching CSI Miami & scrapbooking likfe I've been meaning to since I actually managed to get summer pictures developed. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment