Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello Sunday!

For the past few weeks I've spent all my Sundays studying and trying to use some free time to take better care of my skin. I am absolutely obsessed with the entire Super line by Dr. Perricone. This line is exclusive to Sephora and I actually can't wait until the new products hit the stores.

The cleanser is one of my favorite products because it's safe to use around the eyes and removes waterproof makeup. I blogged about it back in December as one of my favorite cleansers for my dry skin, however the cleanser is great for all skin types and is paraben-free. =)

The hand & cuticle cream works wonders! Unlike most hand creams, it doesn't just moisturize, it also exfoliates the skin. This is so important because moisturizing dead, dry skin isn't going to do much. My hands used to be super dry (I wash my hands A LOT) and since I've started using this, I've seen a huge improvement.

I'm going to use the 3 minute facial in a few minutes so I'll definitely have to write about that next time.

I love the new Jennifer Lopez song, On the Floor. Like most people I can admit that the lyrics could be better, but it's just a fun song. Everytime I hear it I just want to start dancing haha, so I figured I'd share the link. 

By the way, for those of you who are not familiar with Grooveshark.com , it's a great way to listen to music &
 it's free. =)

I'm also super excited because I know that I'm officially going to Pennsylvania for a few days in April. Personally, I think it's so relaxing there and a nice change from busy NYC once in a while. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey its Laura, delete yourself from following my blog "makeup on mind" Someone has broken into my account and is impersonating me. I have no access to my account anymore. It stinks that blogger is not taking action. So for the safety of your blog and email address please remove yourself from this blog asap!

    cya later

    ReplyDelete